Saturday, July 23, 2011

Art Inspiration

I love to share the work of artists with my kids and discuss what they see, how they think the artwork was created, what materials might have been used and what else the artist might create using the same media. I then put similar materials out on the art table for the children to experiment with and create something  unique of their own. Here are a few inspirational art ideas that I will be sharing with my kids in the near future. 
Wire Sculpture



Found Items Collage

Louise Nevelson's artworks are assemblages  of found objects.

Art inspired by Louise Nevelson on Art Projects for Kids
Mosaic


Laurel True

Weaving

Spire Designs
Clay Sculpture

Inna's Creations
Working with Light

 
Patricia Zapata

6 comments:

  1. i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. There are also forums and discussion like this at www.n8fan.net where you can join and enjoy the talk.

    clover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.


    Sheena
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

  4. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.

    Books and Manual
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete